Your documentation is here to get you started with the Shock WordPress Theme.
This guide will help you get started with Shock Theme. All the important stuff – installation, configuration, changing colors, adjust layout – is documented here, but should you have any questions, always feel free to reach out to email@example.com
Before you start building your newest site, keep in mind what your favorite home demo is and which inner pages you will include in the project. You can look at all the demos on the Shock Theme demo website.
If you haven't bought your license yet, Get it here
If you are starting with WordPress, we recommend that you understand some basic concepts. Here are some useful references:
WordPress is well-known for its ease of installation. Under most circumstances, installing WordPress is a very simple process and takes less than five minutes to complete.
WordPress Themes can provide much more control over the visual presentation of your content and other data on your WordPress site, as well as behavior of certain site's elements while interacting with visitors.
Shock is a Premium WordPress Theme and has loads of unique features to build a professional website.
Whether you're a new blogger or a seasoned developer, there's always more to learn. From community members around the world, these vast resources will help you learn more about WordPress and likely others.
This folder has a shortcut for you to get to this site you are reading now.
This folder contains the terms and conditions of the license under which Shock WordPress Theme is distributed.
In this folder are the required plugins. Their installation will be requested directly in the WordPress dashboard, you can use these files to install them manually if you wish.
- shock.zip This is the theme file. You don't need to extract or modify it. This zipped file must be uploaded to your WordPress installation.
- shock-child.zip Intended for advanced users only. The child theme inherits the look and feel of the parent theme and all of its functions, but can be used to make modifications to any part of the theme.
- Ensure you have the shock.zip file you downloaded and extracted from the main package in a folder on your local computer.
- To install the theme, first login to your WordPress, then go to Appearance » Themes and click on the Add New button in the top of the page.
- You will be prompted to choose a file. Navigate to the folder on your local computer where it is and select the shock.zip, done that, click on the Install Now button.
- WordPress may take a few moments to load the file and install it, and once it's done, you'll get a message that the theme installation was successful. Click on Activate button to activate the Shock Theme on your website.
For your website to be visible online, as well as for WordPress to work, a Web Server is required. It is crucial that it is well configured for your site to be available without problems.