- From Dashboard, go to Shock Theme » General Settings or alternatively in Appearance » Customizer.
- You will see a list of all available options, these are Theme and WordPress settings. All in one place and with the Live Customizer.
- From the list of options, click Additional CSS or Additional JS.
- Enter your code in the respective text field.
- Click on the Publish button to save the changes.
This is a tool for advanced users who want to make additional customizations to the site. Only enter code in the fields if you know what you are doing or have been directed by theme support.