The Color Scheme defined here will apply to the entire site. When Editing Pages with Elementor, it is possible to set a different colors for each block, and this will only override the specific block.
Shock Theme default colors:
In addition to the colors given here, Shock Theme has a larger color system with translucent colors that are generated from each solid color. When changing the scheme for your colors, this is automatically generated and applied to the entire site.
- From Dashboard, go to Shock Theme » General Settings or alternatively in Appearance » Customizer.
- You will see a list of all available options, these are Theme and WordPress settings. All in one place and with the Live Customizer.
- From the list of options, click Color Scheme.
- Choose your Color Scheme preferences.
- You can enable Dark Mode and it will apply to the entire site, except for blocks on Elementor-edited pages which have their own settings.
- Click on the Publish button to save the changes.